.

.

1 abr 2008

SIMPLY FORGET


I do believe
you & i were made to love each other
Adam and Eve east of Eden´s paradise
i´m not naive
the same mistake you don´t make twice
symply forget we´ve ever met at all.

We were too proud
and we took each other´s hearts for granted
when one´s too loud
then you´ll never hear a tear drop fall
Simply forget we´ve ever met at all my love
Simply forget simply forget.

Cringson and Clover this love isn´t over yet
the road was right the turn we took was wrong.
A new beginning and this time we´ll be winning
All i know is: We can
Simply forget Simply forget

I do believe
you and & were made to love each other
Adam and Eve
Yes, we´re east of Eden´s paradise
I ´m not naive
The same mistake you don´t make twice
Simple forget we´ve ever met
We are history.
I´m not naive
the same mistake i don´t make twice
Simply forget simply forget
Make the dream come...true
Just let me dream with you.

Music: Rolf Soja
Lyrics: Frank Dostal.
Under his kind permission.
 





No hay comentarios: